To get what you want and achieve your Heart’s Desires in life and music, you need to learn how to…
- Recognize your people-pleasing and rebellious tendencies, and decide to rise above them in order to take full responsibility for your choices and your well-being.
- Know your mind and clarify your intentions. Get clear about what YOU want, and WHY.
- Develop a vision. See the big picture AND the itty-bitty baby picture of the next step…and the next…to manifest your dreams.
- Be curious and willing to learn through experimentation; have the humility and the courage to be wrong before you can be right.
- Identify conflicting intentions, and beliefs that no longer serve you.
- Do less of what is unnecessary and let go of old psycho-physical habits getting in your way.
- Be present to your own experience in the moment; pay more attention to the process than the goal itself.
- Act without hesitation and keep moving towards your goal, free of hurry or worry
- Trust that your mind-body-self knows exactly how to get you where you’re going, even when your thinking mind doesn’t understand.
- Catch yourself whenever you veer off-course and re-direct your thinking to take you back in the direction of EASE, away from DIS-EASE.
- Continue to let go of what doesn’t work and keep going until you reach your goal!
- Commit to choosing Love and Truth over fear and ego.
- Cultivate an attitude of gratitude, joy, and magnanimous selfishness, every step of the way.
- Patience and faith are everything!
If you want to learn how to get what you want with maximum ease and efficiency, you’ll also need two more things:
(1) a guide who has first-hand experience of this process and who understands in depth and breadth what musicians need to go through in order to achieve their goals, and…
(2) a proven system with clear, simple steps to follow, which will guarantee your progress and get you where you want to go as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
I’m here to offer all of the above. I’ve gone through it all as a musician, and I’ve helped hundreds of musicians overcome all kinds of physical and mental obstacles to fully enjoy their life and transcend their musical limitations.
Not only that, but I can guarantee your progress when you follow the steps I share in my private coaching and group programs, which are based on The Art of Freedom® Method and hands-free Primal Alexander.
Feel free to reach out to me here or email me at Jennifer@ArtofFreedom.me and ask me for more information about how this way of working can help you dramatically improve your life and bring effortless ease to your music-making.
I currently have just a few spots available in my private coaching studio. Message me if you’d like to know more!