I’d really love your feedback on this one.
What would you think of a performance in which….
– The performer were totally in touch with her (his) own emotions,
– allowing herself to feel them deeply,
– allowing herself to express them fully,
– allowing herself to feel and face all of her fear with courageous bravery, with guts enough to expose her own tortured or elated soul in all its misery and glory,
– with the sole purpose of transmuting those emotions into Peace…
– she is moved by her own experience of the music and her own soul,
– she portrays all of it through her own unique rendition of the piece, either pre-composed by someone else or improvised by herself…
– she moves her audience, compelling them to touch areas hidden deep inside of themselves, waking up feelings that are anything from terrifyingly uncomfortable to awesomely blissful…
– she brings them along on her journey, which becomes theirs alongside hers…
– and she carries them along with her in order to uplift their spirits and hers, because in the end, there is always a sense of completion and a remembrance of hope and Peace….
What would you think of that?? Have you ever experienced a performance like this before?
Just wondering……………… I’m eager to read your comments…. I really want to know what you think.
What would this be like??
p.s. I’d love to get your comments below! Are you in touch with your Muse these days? What’s it like when you are, and when you’re not?
Get your free Checklist/Starter Guide:
“7 Keys to Make Your Music Great!” >> http://bit.ly/artoffreedom7keys
Join my FREE Facebook group:
“Musicians! Mind-Body Practice Tribe” >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/J30DPC/