This week, I’m doing a short series of LIVE videos on facebook / YouTube to introduce my FREE workshop for violinists and violists. (You can sign up here:
VIDEO #1: “How I got to Carnegie Hall – by NOT practicing (the usual way)!”
Honestly, this first video was a little hard to make, emotionally speaking… because I’m giving you a short review of my life as a violinist and some of the struggles I’ve gone through. Here’s a little summary:
- Lots of musical FUN as a child…
- Success as a teen…
- LOTS OF HARD WORK…
- Losing a competition after lots of wins…
- Re-thinking my life ambitions and making a RADICAL change…
- Falling in love…family life…
- No more practicing! And the joy of music started to die…
- Physical and emotional challenges… (I was NOT a happy camper!)
- Neck pain led me to the Alexander Technique >>> TRANSFORMATION!
- My technique and EVERYTHING got better!
- Eventually, I found myself… onstage, in recital, at Carnegie Hall. WOW.
I didn’t get there in the “usual” way, that’s for sure!
Hope you enjoy the video… and sign up for my free masterclass for violinists/violists! 🙂
p.s. LINK to sign up for my FREE violin/viola masterclass:
Join my FREE facebook group: Mind-Body Practice Tribe! http://bit.ly/practicetribe
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER!
Use this link to sign up for my free monthly newsletter with news, tips, and blog updates for musicians: https://artoffreedom.me/newsletter/